Karan Oberoi also referred by his name initials ‘KO’ is probably one of India’s most stylish and fittest male models, even gaining supermodel status similar to the likes of many supermodels, in the early days of the supers, paving the way for a new era in the male modelling industry.
As the face of many popular national and international brands, KO has been lusted over by legions of fans across the nation and abroad, he has worked for some of the famous international brands and labels. He also holds social media fame for his masculine good looks, chiseled physique and charm.
Born in New Delhi, India, in 1987, he was studying Commerce at the University of Delhi followed by an MBA till he got the big break which changed everything the way it was going for this young guy. While working as a graphic designer for the ad firm, never thought where he is today.
He eventually came to the attention of one brand while working over there and got an opportunity to work as a model. Today Karan Oberoi ‘KO’ has worked with some of the best designers and brands and has emerged as a popular fitness and style Icon!
He is an avid bike enthusiast, occasional actor, fitness freak, model and social media star, Today he’s one of the most influential male models from the nation where becoming a popular male model is a big deal.
In India, opportunities are really less and majority of young men and women because of their culture, don’t really come out to pursue their dreams and their talent remains buried. Indian model Karan Oberoi is an inspiration to the youth where he has taken the game on a different level where models have become brands.
Therefore according to me this man “will be supermodel forever” even if he stops modeling in future because his style is exemplary and his fitness has no match!
Style rules that India’s top male model Karan Oberoi follows
- India’s leading Karan Oberoi model, keep his hair short and emphasizes to go for regular haircuts after every 15 days. KO uses wet gel to give clean neat look.
- At the times when he’s little confused what he should wear he goes with classic blue denim jeans and white shirt.
- He always preferred well fitted jeans at the same time not too skinny and he still swears by its eternal sexiness.
- Karan Oberoi model does experiment with all the colors though as Karan Oberoi believes colors are the part of life that makes one look amazing.
- Going formal, KO is really a jacket person and loves leather jacket from Superdry and not really a formal wearing person but whenever he wears people call him ‘Mr handsome’, He has some wonderfully fitted and tailored suits from H&M and Zara.
- Model Karan Oberoi is not at all the accessory kinda guy, but he does love to carry sporty bags from Superdry.
- When it comes to shades, he loves collection of D&G and Armani exchange. He loves to wear shades and doesn’t go out in the sun without them.
- KO is also quite passionate about temporary inked tattoos that he keeps changing to update his style appeal.
- He’s quite passionate about his shoes and own 15 pairs of all trendy colors.
- Simply put, India’s leading model Karan Oberoi style mantra is following the good old rules of being a guy, sticking to the basics and having fun and doesn’t ever shy to experiment different styles which makes him stand apart.