Summer in India is sweltering. Temperatures can be seen plummeting up to 50℃ and above.
Daily life almost comes to a standstill in the urban areas due to the tropical heat, and people in the rural areas prefer staying indoors.
The sun makes performing the daily chores almost impossible. In this situation, simple daily food becomes hard to digest.
The only solution in such challenging conditions is the intake of fluids as much as possible. And what better will one get than having a mixed fruit drink.
You can prepare them at home and if you want to avoid the mess, just head to a departmental store, and you will get it.
What is Mixed Fruit Juice?
A mixed fruit beverage is a unique combination of various flavored and natural fruit juices stirred with carbonated water, a very healthy, tasty, and refreshing alternative.
Fruit Juice Ingredients
A lot of ingredients are used for the preparation of carbonated fruit drinks. 90 percent of the drink consists of carbonated water.
Then a sweetener is included. An acidity regulator is added. Then we have a stabilizer.
Nearly 10 percent of the drink is the fruit juice concentrate or different fruits (banana, mango, pineapple, apricot, orange, apple lime, and strawberry are commonly used.) Preservatives are also added.
Fruit Juice Manufacturer
Meeting the demand of the customers is a hectic job. One must keep in mind the various standards set by the regulatory bodies for safety reasons.
A good product is the result of an exemplary manufacturing process. The manufacture of carbonated fruit drinks is maintained through the following steps.
- Fruit juice concentrate various fruits is provided as a base ingredient.
- The juice mix is then cooled to a temperature of 34°F to 38°F.
- The cooled juice mix is then carbonated at a carbonation rate of 2.4 to 3.4 volumes.
- The juice is then sealed into bottles and sent for pasteurization.
- The sealed bottles are passed through a tunnel pasteurizer at 145 to 185°F.
Either one of the following: natural flavor and coloring, artificial flavors and coloring, and vitamins fortified content.
Fruit Juice Advantages
- In the year 2010, the World Health Organisation had recommended 9 to 12 servings of organically grown fresh fruits as the daily dose for a fully grown person to meet the body’s requirements. Needless to say, that dosage has gone much higher in the current scenario. It is therefore practically impossible to intake the recommended serving. Having the mixed fruit drink regularly can solve that problem to some extent.
- Each fruit contains some specific amount and type of vitamins and nutrients. And combining them in the form of a juice can be very filling.
- A mixed fruit drink satiates your hunger pangs and keeps you from eating frequently, thereby managing your calorie intake.
- Refreshes you amid this scorching summer.
Want a healthy regime? Grab your mixed fruit beverage now.
- Top 7 Health Benefits of Moringa Tea
- Confused about different types of Soft Drinks?
- Top Coconut Water Ideas You Can Try Out and Have Fun